Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the nation for the fifth time during this COVID-19. The biggest highlight was the financial package of 20 lakh crore and Aatmanirbhar Bharat. The third phase of the lockdown Lockdown 3 well end on May 17. PM Modi also said the lockdown 4 will be in the new form and new rules and every information about Lockdown 4 will be given before May 18. Narendra Modi told that when coronavirus started, at that time, there was not a single PPE kit made in India. N-95 Masks nominally in India was produced. Today the situation is that in India itself, everyday 2 lakh PPE and 2 lakh N-95 masks are being made.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said,
“Scientists say that the novel coronavirus will be a part of our lives for a very long time. But we can’t let our lives remain confined around it. We will wear masks and maintain social distancing but we will not let the virus affect us”.
The magnificent building of Aatmanirbhar Bharat will stand on five pillars.
1. Economy: An economy that increases incremental change rather bring a quantum jump.
2. Infrastructure: An infrastructure that becomes the identity of modern India.
3. System: A system that is not a policy of the past century, rather realizing the dreams of the 21st century based on technology-driven systems.
4. Demography: India is the world’s largest democracy. Our vibrant demography is our strength. It is the source of self-dependent India.
5. Demand: The cycle of demand and supply chain in our economy is our strength. It needs to be used to its full potential and we have to increase the demand so that our supply chain becomes strong.
Prime Minister announced a package of 20 lakh crore to deal with the economic crisis due to coronavirus. The package of 20 lakh crore package is 10% of Indian GDP. This will play an important role in Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan. PM Modi said, in this package Land, Labor, Liquidity and Laws, all are emphasized. We need to be vocal for our local. PM Modi insisted to buy local products and promote them. We need to make our India, an Aatmanirbhar Bharat.
Every day the cases of coronavirus are increasing. We need to be safe, download the Arogya Setu app, and take precautions from coronavirus.