Ajey Nagar, the roast king of Youtube Aka YOUTHOOB(In his terms), ideally known as CarryMinati had started his you-tubing as a gamer, he used to exhibit his gaming abilities in his channel and now roused to a humongous fan base in the virtual world, later he presented himself as CarryMinati and began making Roast videos.
As of now, Carry’s recent roast video is setting new goals for the aspiring YouTubers of the country, that is TikTok vs YouTube, where he is found roasting Amir Siddiqui, a renowned TikTok star, which stated as super hilarious by Carry’s fans. The video had reached close to 100 million views in less than a week, unfortunately it was taken down by Youtube giving the reason of Cyber Bullying! It was quite a colossal moment for the Indians. Carry’s fans are all out and are unapologetically vocal for Carry’s justice.
Saying that CarryMinati is all over the news now, and here we are up with some unknown facts of CarryMinati that you probably never knew before. ‘
1. He is into YouTube when he was just 10 years old.
2. CarryMinati is a professional gamer, in fact, the channel he owns now used to showcase his gaming videos.
3. Earlier, CarryMinati never used to showcase himself in front of the camera.
4. At first, the name of his channel was AddictedA1, later CarryDeol and eventually CarryMinati.
5. Carry has earned 5 YouTube creator awards till date. Which include 2 Silver Play Buttons (For CarryMinati and CarryisLive), 2 Golden Play Buttons (CarryMinati and CarryisLive), And 1 Diamond Play Button for CarryMinati.
6. Carry was listed in TIME, an American weekly news magazine’s 10 Next Generation Leaders #10 in 2019 edition list.